Payoneer account information ,

humayun_saleem

can I use the Payoneer account on my new Fiverr account? now I am close my old account start a new account, old Fiverr account is deactivated by myself, now I have payment can I deposit my balance in my old Payoneer account ??? i don’t want to create a new Payoneer account

is no any effect to my new account

I don’t know the answer of your questions but you will soon find the answer

I have a great question how can I create a payoner account and help me list all requirements I may need

Thanks

You need to have a permission from fiverr CS to create new account first, and let them know you just deactivated your old one…
As far as I know you cant use same payment method for 2 account but your old one is deactivated not sure how it would work…
Still You must have a permission from fiverr CS before opening new account !

You need to have a permission from fiverr CS to create new account first, and let them know you just deactivated your old one…

As far as I know you cant use same payment method for 2 account but your old one is deactivated not sure how it would work…

i a deactivate my old fiver account but not deactivate payoneer account… i am just using that account

Cool. Right, Answer!. . .

Archived