Payoneer bank transfer available in Pakistan

mariarajput786

This thread is for Pakistani sellers only.
I have been notified by payoneer mail that local bank transfer is now available in Pakistan. Now just like our Indian mates, we’ll be able to withdraw without the hassle of fees. But I think it can take 5 days to process bank transfer. Any of you have used this service, write your experience in comments.
All the best 🙂

• 2 months later...

Hi, I read fees policy, it seems like Bank transfer charges are more than card transaction.??
I have not experienced it, if you have, please share your experience

• 4 months later...
Guest faiqbutt_95

I recently used the service, it was almost good but time consuming. It took almost 5 days for the transfer to the bank and another 4-5 days after clearance from my local bank to transfer in my acc.
ALMOST TAKE 8-10 DAYS FOR THE WHOLE PROCESS. THEY MADE ME WAIT SO MUCH 😢

**we’ll be able to withdraw without the hassle of fees. But I think it can take 5 days to process bank transfer. Any of you have used this service, write your experience in comments. **

I think local bank transfer will charge you even more than paypal
in india payoneer (local bank transfer) is charging more than paypal, Paypal takes $1 only while payoneer is 2% of total amount which is relatively higher also u cannot withdraw small amounts from payoneer…

I think India and Pak both are neighbours and payoneer will not make big difference.

Also in India paypal takes 3 days and Payoneer 1 day

Don’t you have paypal in Pak?

**we’ll be able to withdraw without the hassle of fees. But I think it can take 5 days to process bank transfer. Any of you have used this service, write your experience in comments. **

I think local bank transfer will charge you even more than paypal

in india payoneer (local bank transfer) is charging more than paypal, Paypal takes $1 only while payoneer is 2% of total amount which is relatively higher also u cannot withdraw small amounts from payoneer…

I think India and Pak both are neighbours and payoneer will not make big difference.

Also in India paypal takes 3 days and Payoneer 1 day

Don’t you have paypal in Pak?

Nope we don’t have paypal service here in pakistan 🙂

Archived