Payoneer Card cost is 30 dollars?

kasi2018

No, the card is free but they have an activation fee and an annual fee as well. So, when you’ll first transfer money into your account they’ll take away some money to charge you for activation and annual fee.

I have used Payoneer for about three years. My Payoneer account was hacked once but fortunately I got my money back in 3 months. Secondly, they have a high transaction charge.
I have stopped using it because I used my Payoneer card to withdraw money from an international bank in London, the transaction was declined by the ATM but the money was taken from my card. I filled dispute with the bank. They provided a fake proof of successful transaction. They bank stole my money. It was 600GBP but Payoneer couldn’t do anything. So, it’s a high risk service. I wouldn’t recommend Payoneer.

No, the card is free but they have an activation fee and an annual fee as well. So, when you’ll first transfer money into your account they’ll take away some money to charge you for activation and annual fee.

I have used Payoneer for about three years. My Payoneer account was hacked once but fortunately I got my money back in 3 months. Secondly, they have a high transaction charge.

I have stopped using it because I used my Payoneer card to withdraw money from an international bank in London, the transaction was declined by the ATM but the money was taken from my card. I filled dispute with the bank. They provided a fake proof of successful transaction. They bank stole my money. It was 600GBP but Payoneer couldn’t do anything. So, it’s a high risk service. I wouldn’t recommend Payoneer.

I am afraid I dont have other options((

Archived