Payoneer is Hell!

In my country, it can take more than 3 months for you to get a Payoneer card. It took me 9 whole months. So in the meantime, I had to use a relative. Now, here’s the thing. The relatives card is expiring and I thought it would be a good time to change the Payoneer card associated to my Fiverr account. It’s been a hellish experience. Payoneer Support doesn’t respond for days, they’re idiots and worst of all there’s nothing I can do to speed up the process.
I tried contacting Fiverr support hoping they could help turns out it’s entirely up to Payoneer to remove their account which makes no sense to me. Seriously Pakistan needs Paypal really damn bad.

Anyone ever been in a similar situation? I would really appreciate if you could answer some questions for me mostly about the time it takes.

Can you use Skrill in Pakistan? If so, (and you can get a Skrill card in the same name as the account which you have your Payoneer card in) you can connect the two and load the Skrill card from Payoneer with a 1.8% processing fee per transfer. It’s not ideal but it could help you if your Payoneer card expires as the account itself will remain active.

Yeah, getting a Skrill takes just as long…this is seriously the most annoyed I’ve ever been. I can hardly focus on work because of this.

Well, if you can get Skrill, go for it, at least as a temporary measure. I use both Skrill & Payoneer as Skrill costs me less to use at an ATM which more than makes up for the 1.8% transfer fee. Also, if you wanted to be really clever but also risky, you could use your Skrill card to buy Bitcoin and get a Bitcoin ATM card. The benefits being that by and large, Bitcoin is constantly apprasing in value.

Then again, your simplest option might just be to connect your existing Payoneer account to a Pakistan bank account. Also, if you did find yourself without a way to access your cash in the short term, you could always transfer some money to me and I would wire you it via Western Union.

Of course, that sounds like a huge scam but I am actually very trustworthy. Aside that is from a 9,000 Bhat bar bill which I still owe a very lovely prostitute in Thailand. - Mind you I have never intended to pay that bill out of principle. It’s simply not good form to drug your clientele and try and convince them the next day that they somehow lost all of their worldly possessions (and clothes) after a single bottle of Leo beer.

That’s the whole issue! To do anything PAYONEER NEEDS TO DAMN RESPOND!!!

I’ve been using Payoneer for 3 years and I received 2 cards from them so far. Everytime I have an issue, I reach out to them using the live chat option. The agents heve been helpful really.

I’ll call em on Monday or try the live chat - the experience has been very frustrating till now. Do you know who much time it takes to replace Fiverr Revenue Card?

When my first card expired, I received a new one within 15 days.

All right, so how long did it take to connect that card to Fiverr?

I’ve been using Payoneer before even joining Fiverr, so when I first signed up I added “Fiverr Revenue Card” as a payment option. It can be done instantly.

I understand but what I mean is that after you received your new card how did you remove your old card and add the new card to Fiverr?

It’s done automatically. Also, the funds will be transferred from your expired card to the new one.

Fiverr Don’t help you to Remove your previous Payoneer Account from your Fiverr account.

You need to wait for payoneer Response.

@meriam23 thanks that helps ease the situation a bit.

Aside that is from a 9,000 Bhat bar bill which I still owe a very lovely prostitute in Thailand. - Mind you I have never intended to pay that bill out of principle. It’s simply not good form to drug your clientele and try and convince them the next day that they somehow lost all of their worldly possessions (and clothes) after a single bottle of Leo beer

I wanted to go through this whole post and say nothing, but this right here is gold. Cracked me up, Legit.

It was actually a very upsetting experience at the time, however, I am pleased that you find it entertaining, I do too, I just wish that I could still be in my twenties and invite more such upsetting/interesting/bizarre experiences into my life every day. Youth lasts but a day and night in the winter of your life. Exploit every moment. I kind of did, I’m just still hungry.

That said, being older and wiser does have some merits.

I’m 22 and I sit on a chair for 16 hours a day…

I’m 32 and sit on a chair all day. I do, however, make a point of sitting on different chairs and dreaming of living on a boat one day. That said, that wouldn’t be good enough for me at 22. I was 21 when I left the UK for New Zealand and my biggest secret in the world then was that I landed there with just $50 to my name.

Sometimes you just have to take a big risk and say, “Nah, this reality sucks. Let’s smash it to pieces and see what happens.”

Plus, you really need to do at least a mile of walking every day. If you don’t you’ll get heroin eyes and piles. - The Fverr marketing teams words not mine.

This would be violating the TOS of fiverr and can get your account banned.

I love this!

:house_with_garden: :airplane: :desert_island: