Payoneer Link On My Account is not clickeable

Hy there, Please what do I do here, I once registered an account with payoneer through their website to enable me withdraw my earnings, but I couldn’t get it as estimated, so I decided to use the Payoneer link through my account but after clicking on it, I was told that I have registered before using the same email address and since then, the payoneer link appeared not to be going through when I click on it. Now I have decided to ship my card through DHL so that it will be delivered to my door step and payoneer required I should click on the payoneer link on my account and from there try requesting/registering another account to enable them finalize the process before they ship my card. Please advises and tips are needed. Thanks

Thank you kjblynx, but i have over $200 cleared already

In that case, you have to contact Payoneer’s support and explain them the problem. Only they can help you.

Usually a grey button means that your gig has received complaints and they need to verify who you are. But if paypal withdrawal works fine, then I assume a previous withdrawal is pending for some reason. Does a text pop up if you hover mouse over the button?

Reply to @catwriter: hello, thank you for your comment. I have contacted payoneer Support but they said that fiverr has that responsibility, so I’m waiting for a reply from fiverr now.

Reply to @catwriter: Yes, each time I hover, it keep displaying " Waiting for card issuer approval"

Reply to @ebookpro01: Ouch. Well, nothing to do but wait, I guess. I hope they sort it out soon!