Payoneer not connecting

ebooooster

i joined fiverr in Mar 2019, i earned some amount on fiverr and transferred to payoneer, later on with time i, due to personal reasons, try to disconnect the funding source from payoneer and they said to ask from fiverr. i contacted CS and fiverr disconnected the payoneer from fiverr.
Now, i again want to connect that payoneer with fiverr, but why i am unable to connect fiverr with payoneer. I am level 1 seller, and it always shows this error:
“It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.
Please contact our Customer Support department for more details.”
seniors please help.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

@ebooooster Is your problem solved? I'm also facing the same problem. I connected fiverr to payoneer and also withdrawed money from it but suddenly fiverr disconnected my payonner account. When I try to withdraw my funds from fiverr to payonner, it tells me to connect to a payonner account and when I try to connect it to the payoneer account it was connected to, it tells the same thing you told, "It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.
Please contact our Customer Support department for more details". The funny thing is when I log into my payonner account, I see my fiverr account listed in the funding sources . I contacted fiverr and payoneer CS but they blame each other for the issue. Please help me, I am really worried.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

• 5 months later...