Fiverr Forum

Payoneer option removed from my account

Hello Everyone:

Today I observed Payoneer option from Fiverr account is no longer available, it lists only Paypal. My Payoneer account still lists Fiver as a funding source.

Any idea what should be the issue.

I have already opened a ticket with Payoneer customer support, but wanted to check if anyone else having this problem.

Thanks,
Ramesh

2 Likes

It seems to happen from time to time. It’s a temporary bug, and if you wait for a few hours, Payoneer option should be back.

1 Like

Hi.

Same situation.
Waiting…

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: It happened for the first time for me.

Fiverr Customer Support

Thank you for contacting us. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. We’re aware of this and our technical team is working on a resolution. We suggest clearing browser cache/cookies and checking your earnings page again in one hour.
Thank you in advance for your patience and your understanding.

2 Likes

Cleared the cache, refreshed the page, and got the option back, however, got this message when tried withdrawing:

“Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.”

Just now I got the same message from customer support. Seems like this is temporary glitch.

Update: Tried using Chrome instead of FF, and got the message “You don’t have enough gains for withdrawal.”. I have more than 50 bucks.

Update: Payment successful without me doing anything again, but that message is misleading.

Thanks for start this thread. I have the same issue after 8hs your first post.

I have Also Same Problem

It’s a temporary glitch that Fiverr is working on. Just clear your bowser cache, and refresh the page. If that didn’t work try exiting browser, open browser, clear cache again.

No need to raise any ticket, Fiverr knows about this issue. Just do the above mentioned things, and if doesn’t work, wait for an hour or so, and try again.

My issue is resolved, and could able to transfer funds to Payoneer. From Fiverr forum, it seems that, this issue is yet not fully resolved, but not to be worried, keep trying above methods, it works.

1 Like