Payoneer payment issues

pro_designer123

Hi all, please who faced this challenge before?

I removed fiverr as a funding source from my payoneer. now i want to add another one but i can’t. contacted support but no response yet. Any one with an idea on what to do.

I lost the card to the payoneer and i requested for a new one lats year December and i have not gotten it, so i thought of using my husbands payoneer since i need the money urgently. now the payoneer is removed and i can’t add another. don’t know why

Why did you removed the fiverr funding source?

I lost the card to the payoneer and i requested for a new one lats year December and i have not gotten it, so i thought of using my husbands payoneer since i need the money urgently. now the payoneer is removed and i can’t add another. don’t know why

Please contact Support to ask about this. If they haven’t answered you will have to be patient.

Archived