Fiverr Community Forum

Payoneer unlink my Fiverr account ? my payoneer Account Blocked

After 7th Month Past But I have Been Done Lot of Conatct With Payoneer support, Not give me back my account and my 60 Eure. Ok I No Need Eure, No need account, But my question How to Unlink payoneer From FIverr please any Kind of here help me ? any Suggestion ?
I Have Been Contact Payoneer Support ,they are says Unlink Not possible, Then I’m Contact With Fiverr Support , Fiverr There says contact Payoneer Support .

It’s No solution Unlink From Fiverr ?? :frowning:

Now I’m Hopeless for This, I Have No solution , I Went Good Suggestion with All :slight_smile:

My English Not Very Good :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone can help you with this, but to be honest, I really don’t understand why you need to unlink your Payoneer from Fiverr. If you’ve decided you don’t need the Fiverr account anyway and you’ve decided you are giving up the funds - just close the Payoneer account or ignore it. Payoneer might not be able to unlink it, especially if it was one of those Fiverr-associated revenue cards but Payoneer can close any Payoneer account.

You are not allowed to have more than one Fiverr account. Fiverr will likely either ban you from the site, or delete your account for breaking this rule.

Then you may want to be mindful to better specify that in your comments. The following reads as if you were asking about creating a new Fiverr account to link to Payoneer.

Good English matters.

1 Like

@alamincs Why was your account blocked? If you have no idea you should contact Payoneer support to ask them about it.
[https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/70/~/why-is-my-account-blocked]

Also, since, from what I see, English is not your first language, you might want to ask any friend of yours to convert what you want to say in English from your native language.

1 Like

Hey man… I understand you just fine. I was just pointing out that you need to be more clear in how you word things so as not to confuse people.

As far as your Payoneer account, it has already been stated a few times – we CANNOT help you with that. Payoneer is not Fiverr. If you have a question about Payoneer, contact Payoneer’s customer support people and ask them for assistance.

2 Likes

Perhaps, he/she doesn’t want to go through the process of having to talk to Payoneer support (maybe due to language barriers)? And it might be easier for him to just create a new Payoneer account. What he wants to know is if there is a way to unlink the blocked Payoneer account from Fiverr and replace it with a new one.

1 Like

Well, according to the OP he talked with Fiverr and they directed him back to Payoneer, so it sounds like the answer was no:

My guess would be he would need to sort out why his Payoneer was blocked in the first place and get it unblocked. If that won’t work, I can’t see how he’s going to do anything with Payoneer and his Fiverr account. Whatever the case, I don’t see the forum being a place to locate any more info.

1 Like

I think you can click on the method you want to use to withdraw funds and it will guide you on how to set it up… Have you tried this?

I have never changed how I withdraw funds but try doing this.