Payoneer

Please how do i load my payoneer card with fiverr…

If you have all of your card activated you can just withdraw your earnings to the Fiverr Revenues card. If you have any specific questions about Payoneer we have @Nissim_Payoneer here in the forums to help you, look him up :slight_smile:

Reply to @ozzieuk: I have been trying to get my card sent to me via free mail all to no avail. Now i was given the option of paying 60 USD for it to be sent buy DHL, i am now trying to load my payoneer with part of my fiverr money so my card can be sent to me between 5-7days…

But i cant seem to find where to do that on the payoneer platform.

i am just a bit frustrated.

You won’t be able to load your card until you receive it an activate it. Hold tight :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@madmoo

Thnx, yet that still hasnt solved the issue as i’m yet to get a reply.

Reply to @vedmak: by free mail delivery you wont pay a dime, but to receive your card via DHL, you will have to pay $60, its a whole lot of money bt it saves me having to wait another month, unsure if it’ll even arrive or not as the 1st one i ordered never made it to my doorstep as i was told there;s no way to track the card by free mail.

i am just tired of it all…

If you have all of your card activated you can just withdraw your earnings to the Fiverr Revenues card. If you have any specific questions about Payoneer we have @Nissim_Payoneer here in the forums to help you, look him up :slight_smile:

Reply to @ozzieuk: I have been trying to get my card sent to me via free mail all to no avail. Now i was given the option of paying 60 USD for it to be sent buy DHL, i am now trying to load my payoneer with part of my fiverr money so my card can be sent to me between 5-7days…

But i cant seem to find where to do that on the payoneer platform.

i am just a bit frustrated.

You won’t be able to load your card until you receive it an activate it. Hold tight :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@madmoo

Thnx, yet that still hasnt solved the issue as i’m yet to get a reply.

Reply to @vedmak: by free mail delivery you wont pay a dime, but to receive your card via DHL, you will have to pay $60, its a whole lot of money bt it saves me having to wait another month, unsure if it’ll even arrive or not as the 1st one i ordered never made it to my doorstep as i was told there;s no way to track the card by free mail.

i am just tired of it all…

This video will be helpful for withdraw Fiverr money to Fiverr Revenue card(payoneer Card)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYglKHnZ3Co