Payooneer Card Transaction not done by me ! Pakistan

sameed_webdev

Payoneer master card : Daraz, Zong and Cyber Internet Servi transactions are done by them.

oh…2 weeks back i face the problem of changing password of my payoneer account but Thanks to Allah there was no amount in the account at that time. So i thought there are some hackers or scammers playing games there. you should change your privacy settings and contact to CS.

oh…2 weeks back i face the problem of changing password of my payoneer account but Thanks to Allah there was no amount in the account at that time. So i thought there are some hackers or scammers playing games there. you should change your privacy settings and contact to CS.

Completely Disappointed!

I Want to know from Pakistani Mates if someone went through a scenario like this!

I still don’t understand what connection it has to fiverr?

If that’s a fraud committed on your credit card or payoner you should look for payoner support and do not confuse people

On this forum because a lot of people might take it wrong and think that this fraud somehow connected with fiverr.

With any fraud committed you should be getting in touch with your bank or support team of card issuer

I still don’t understand what connection it has to fiverr?

If that’s a fraud committed on your credit card or payoner you should look for payoner support and do not confuse people

On this forum because a lot of people might take it wrong and think that this fraud somehow connected with fiverr.

With any fraud committed you should be getting in touch with your bank or support team of card issuer

I get your Point The Support for Payoneer isn’t Available till Monday I Just wanted to know from Sellers from Pakistan if they went through something like this!

I get your Point The Support for Payoneer isn’t Available till Monday I Just wanted to know from Sellers from Pakistan if they went through something like this!

I Just wanted to know from Sellers from Pakistan if they went through something like this!

You don’t need to reappear it to me few times. And I already replied to you why fiverr forum is not the best place for payoner problems.

Payoner has their own forum and you will get more results searching their forum and sharing your problem there.

No satisfying answer from Payoneer ,Yet they are still Investigating it.Completely disappointed and Confused.

Although the amount wasn’t that much but how can a bunch of companies get access to my card.

Yet they are still Investing it

Wait, so you know who took your money?

Archived