Payout issue (error)

thecpagod

Hey,

I am clicking on the buttons to withdraw my balance to either PayPal or through bank transfer, but I am getting the following error.

## Network Problem

You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity.*

Please try again later.

How can I solve this? I’ve been having this for a couple of days now. Tried searching for a solution already but couldn’t find anything that worked.

There are several possible reasons that could be causing this issue. Maybe your internet service is not very stable and is having some issues. You could contact your ISP to find out if anything can be done.

It is also possible that your phone’s network connectivity could be the problem (this has happened to me twice). Contact your phone service provider to see if the issue that you’re having has already been reported by others and is a known issue. They might be able to help you out.

If nothing works out, you could let Fiverr’s Customer Support know of the things you have tried so far and ask if there’s another solution.

Archived