PayPal Account Attachment

bidyut0108

1. You can only have one Fiverr account, otherwise you’re violating Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and risk getting all of your accounts banned.

2. No, you can’t use one PayPal account for two different Fiverr accounts. Trying to do it might get both Fiverr accounts banned.

I can already see an additional “Ranting Pot” thread titled “ACCOUNT DISABLED FOR NO REASON! So unfair!” incoming.

Please, read:

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

And make sure you fully adhere to it’s rules before you get your Account restricted and all of your hard work and reviews (if any) lost.

1. You can only have one Fiverr account, otherwise you’re violating Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and risk getting all of your accounts banned.

2. No, you can’t use one PayPal account for two different Fiverr accounts. Trying to do it might get both Fiverr accounts banned.

Actually, i have a team more than 5 members from a different sector. And I am trying to manage all of them. That’s why. And they are doing well.

Please suggest me what need to do now.

Actually, i have a team more than 5 members from a different sector. And I am trying to manage all of them. That’s why. And they are doing well.

Contact Customer Support and ask them for advice.

Archived