Fiverr Forum

Paypal and bank acc Question

I got a paypal and i want to know if i start selling on fiver i can use paypal to get paid but go right to paypal but i have to use paypal to spend the money with out use a bank acc?I sorry but i new to this.

I hope someone can help me out.

3 Likes

Once you have earnings available for withdrawal, you can choose to withdraw them through PayPal, bank transfer, and the Fiverr Revenue card. If you use Paypal, you need to connect your PayPal account with Fiverr (this happens through a mail sent to the Mail account associated with PayPal I believe).
As soon as you then click on PayPal in the withdrawal section, you receive a Mail and when you click on it, the money will be automatically sent to your PayPal account.
PayPal accounts are always connected to a bank account as far as I know.

I thought if you don’t use bank account with fiver just go to your PayPal account if I understand right.

It’s been a day or two (probably more around 10 years) when I created my PayPal account, and back then I needed to add my bank details to PayPal. PayPal would send me a small payment of maybe 10 cent with a code that I needed to fill in to activate my PayPal account. I don’t know if it is still the same procedure these days but I think the PayPal account is always connected to your bank account. But as far as I know, if you withdraw your money to your PayPal account, you can leave it there and make purchases through PayPal without it showing on your bank account.

Thanks that what I thought it stay in my PayPal to I link it with bank account.That make sense to me.I just worry about link a bank account that all.

Well if your PayPal account wasn’t connected to your bank account, you wouldn’t be able to withdraw the money from PayPal to bank, so it has to be connected, but yes, the funds stay on your PayPal account until you use the money or initiate the withdrawal from PayPal to bank account. :slight_smile:

Thank for the information.So if I get money go to the PayPal mobile app and I can use it on the mobile app.:slight_smile: