Paypal and bank transfer both options are disabled

xpertitsolution

We are working very hard to complete our projects and work for many days and wait for payment 14 days but I can see that I can not withdraw my money because Paypal and bank transfer both options are disabled.

In my account, $980 amount & I don’t know why my payment is disabled no warnings or no problems with any clients till now & 100% ratings in all. I complain to support 30 hours ago but still no reply than again I create a new ticket 10 hours ago still no reply.

I m worried too much about what to do now !!!

I want money urgently. PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS WHAT TO DO NOW ???

We are working very hard to complete our projects and work for many days and wait for payment 14 days but I can see that I can not withdraw my money because Paypal and bank transfer both options are disabled.

In my account, $980 amount & I don’t know why my payment is disabled no warnings or no problems with any clients till now & 100% ratings in all. I complain to support 30 hours ago but still no reply than again I create a new ticket 10 hours ago still no reply.

I complain to support 30 hours ago but still no reply

Customer Support is very busy at present and can take up to 10 days to reply.

I don’t know why my payment is disabled no warnings or no problems with any clients till now & 100% ratings in all.

I don’t know why my payment is disabled no warnings or no problems with any clients till now & 100% ratings in all. Do you know why my payment options disabled ??

I don’t know why my payment is disabled no warnings or no problems with any clients till now & 100% ratings in all.

I don’t know why my payment is disabled no warnings or no problems with any clients till now & 100% ratings in all. Do you know why my payment options disabled ??

Do you know why my payment options disabled ??

Only Customer Support will know the reason.

Meanwhile, if you type “withdrawal options disabled” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may wish to read.

I complain to support 30 hours ago but still no reply than again I create a new ticket 10 hours ago still no reply.

Creating another ticket about the same issue will only extend the response time. For everyone, not just you.

Archived