Paypal Dispute it's Really amazing

haris_designs

Hello Every One,

I hope you Guys are doing well.Fiverr is not working on some important issues like paypal dispute. It’s easy for scammers to order what they want and after getting they are giving tip to sellers and then paypal dispute after few weeks it’s really amazing. Lols

Lols

Actually, Fiverr does constantly work with sellers on this. I would not call it an ideal solution yet, but it’s better than nothing. Sellers can request help from Support if they have a large chargeback and tons of proof of adequate and accurate delivery. In some cases staff will compensate the seller partially or fully. It is handled case by case. I don’t see anything funny about it, though.

Lols

Actually, Fiverr does constantly work with sellers on this. I would not call it an ideal solution yet, but it’s better than nothing. Sellers can request help from Support if they have a large chargeback and tons of proof of adequate and accurate delivery. In some cases staff will compensate the seller partially or fully. It is handled case by case. I don’t see anything funny about it, though.

What i can do in this case fiverr CS is saying that we can’t do anything in this case.

Archived