Fiverr Forum

Paypal or payonner

which one is better and smooth

3 Likes

You ought to have and utilize both PayPal and Payoneer accounts. At whatever point conceivable, you might need to consider utilizing Payoneer to receive payments.

Dissimilar to PayPal, Payoneer offers benefits in select monetary forms. On the off chance that you are accepting cash in USD, Euro, GBP, or Japanese Yen, you should take a stab at utilizing Payoneer and check whether it encourages you to spare cash or not.

Payoneer certainly helped me to spare a major piece of cash over PayPal.

On the off chance that you have the opportunity to change to Payoneer for accepting as well as sending certain installments, you ought not to miss the chance to do as such.

2 Likes

thankyou i will keep things in mind…

1 Like

I have only used Paypal, but so far I have not had any issues accepting money from, Russia, Germany, Austrailia, or the UK.

1 Like

I haven’t used Payoneer before but I’m looking into it. Payoneer does seem to have its advantages, especially for those living outside of the US it seems.

1 Like

Do we have a Payoneer option here on Fiverr for Indian users? I only see Bank Transfer or PayPal on my account here.

1 Like

I see both. But since I already had Papal I did not look into Payoneer.

1 Like

Aah! I was about to create a new topic regarding this.
As we know both companies have limited features for Indian users compared to foreign countries.
And as seen on Payoneer official website you can see the Fiverr logo and they say that they accept Fiverr payments.
I am still not sure that do Fiverr offers Payoneer payments.

1 Like

Now, I am sure that they don’t.

2 Likes

Well, I use Payoneer and I’m outside US. The service is great. Recently got my money deposited directly into my local account.

1 Like

Hey! I just came up what an idea, In back transfer option enter you Payoneer virtual bank details.
This can help but I have not tried it yet.

1 Like

Look, on Payoneer India website we can also see the Fiverr logo, that means there is a way to get Fiverr payments on Payoneer.

It depends on your country. I was using PayPal for last 4-5 years and recently moved to Payoneer because they are providing better exchange rate, same day transfer (if you withdraw within 11-11.30am) and above all no deduction. Whereas Paypal cuts $1 from the transferred amount and exchange rate is lower. Also transfer to bank account takes 2-3 days.

1 Like

Do you think doing this would be allowed?

1 Like

Yea, I don’t think there will be any issue.

Okay, you do it for at least a couple months and then let me know how it went. I will do it after that :smile::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I wouldn’t do this just yet. If I were you, I’d send a message to CS asking why you don’t have a Fiverr Revenue Card option. One of the benefits of getting Payoneer through Fiverr is that there are no annual account fees. (Or at least there weren’t when I signed up).

Also, there has been talk on the forum in the past of things going a bit pear shaped for people who try to open a different Payoneer account later.

P.S. If you can wait, Payneer sometimes does a promotion around Christmas when they promise to give free cash to people who sign up and deposit $150. There is nothing to say they will do the same thing this year but it’s worth thinking about it if there is no urgency in regard to this matter.

1 Like

Don’t worry mate! I am way too happy with my Ol’ PayPal Account.

@firozalam_cse

Why you shared your gig link when it’s not needed here?

Mod Note: spam removed.

1 Like

Because he thinks it is cool.