Paypal phone vertification not workinggg. pls help

ziadahmed57

I have been trying to withdraw money into my paypal for the last hour. I always get this message 😦You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity.*)

My phone and phone number are working perfectly fine, and I receive sms. Fiverr sent me verification codes before, but now it is not working, I also tried to restart my phone, but nothing happened.

Is this a common issue? if so, did anyone encounter this and how did you solve it? thanks

So you are clicking the Paypal button and getting that message right after that without trying to change anything on your account?

I don’t have the answer but you can ask customer support. This sounds very frustrating. Good luck! Let us know if you get it fixed please.

So you are clicking the Paypal button and getting that message right after that without trying to change anything on your account?

I don’t have the answer but you can ask customer support. This sounds very frustrating. Good luck! Let us know if you get it fixed please.

Yes exactly. I will try to contact them asap

• 3 weeks later...

Customer Support won’t be able to help you I think. I just solved the same problem with my account. As I use 2 numbers. The number that were registered to my Fiverr account was off actually, I switched it on and it received the verification code. Maybe you have entered another number while registering your fiver account.

Archived