Paypal problem in Pakistan & India

rehanafzal

Hi to all

Paypal is not giving services in pakistan and india,so there will be also other options such as moneybookers,payza or libertyreserve ,so we could attach any one of them to our account,and we could withdraw money easily,fiverr is giving many good services so they should also add one of these services other than paypal.hope they will act on this; soon.

Regards

Rehan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Moneybookers (Skrill) is the best payment processor, I ever experienced. I have been using their services for years now. And, I would say without any doubt that they provide their service at a very Low Fee and the Funds get transferred to my bank account in just 2-3 days. And now they get transferred within JUST ONE day, after I have been using the IBAN.

My country and many other countries have been a victim of Paypal because of their biased policies. I would like Fiverr to integrate Moneybookers option, so that we can avail its benefits.

Regarding Payoneer. Yes, that option can be used but it’s a bit expensive as compared to our earning on Fiverr.

My Vote for Moneybookers (Skrill). The BEST PAYMENT PROCESSOR. And regarding the customer support, its excellent.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived