Fiverr Forum

Paypal Revenue Withdraw not working?

Is it just me or the paypal revenue withdrawal currently is not working? it is graying out.

Same here since last friday (I believe).

I contacted Customer Support Immediately, but no response from them in 3 days.

Frustrating.

i also opened a ticket… haven’t receive reply yet

I used fiverr revenue card it works just fine! Must be a paypal issue.

Reply to @wingle: ur paypal icon alway gray out?

This is a Fiverr issue. Paypal is just fine. Yes, my “Fiver Revenue Card” button is fine, but I need the Paypal button to be fine.

Only a few sellers are experiencing this issue, so it is not a Paypal issue.

Reply to @s_sayan: you got the reply from customer service?

Reply to @wordpress_seo:

Yes, I finally got a reply from Customer Support today. They want to verify my identity first.

Seems like they don’t touch revenue issues without the proper verification. So now I have to provide a scan of my ID and a PayPal transaction ID that corresponds to the FIRST PayPal account used on the Fiverr account in question.

Seems like they are doing this just in case my account was hacked. I don’t really think my account was hacked, but I will provide all they ask of course.

I just hope they don’t reply in 4 more days.

Reply to @s_sayan: Thanks, please keep me posted…

Reply to @s_sayan: Well, I’m really glad you finally got a reply :wink:

Reply to @wingle: Shouldn’t be a Paypal issue as I did a withdrawal earlier today :slight_smile:

Same to me! I provided detailed required info for paypal, payoneer and other personal info…

Finally, all my withdrawal options was restored very fast…

Reply to @whitehatseo10: How many days did you take?

i just opened ticket yesterday.

Reply to @wordpress_seo:

I suggest you post a reply with a scan of your ID and the PayPal transaction ID of your last withdrawal before they reply the first time. That way you can get a solution as soon as they read it (I guess).

Reply to @s_sayan: Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Did you get your issue resolved? or still waiting for them to reply.

Update:

They replied within 3 hours after I sent them my ID, etc. They said I should now be able to withdraw my funds. However, the Paypal button is still grayed out.

I managed to withdraw the funds using an old confirmation email though. And yes, the Paypal button was still grayed out before I withdrew the money.

So, they partially fixed it. I got the money (which is all that matters anyway), but still will contact them regarding the grayed out button.

I will keep you guys updated. :slight_smile:

Update 2:

The Paypal button is fine now.

All in all, it took them over 4 days to respond and fix the issue.

Best Of Luck.

My issue just got resolved as well : )

Reply to @wordpress_seo: I do not use Paypal. Payoneer is best for me :slight_smile:

Reply to @s_sayan: That’s great, mate!