Paypal send back my earning to fiverr

shreshthkanojia

In September I withdrew my first earning on Fiverr through Paypal but my account was not approved so they gave me 30 days time but I failed to complete the procedure in 30 days and they returned the payment to Fiverr but when i contacted CS they said they would be contacting the concerned team but its been 1 week and they have not given me any update.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ??
PLEASE HELP…

P.S Now my Paypal account is perfectly fine i can send or receive payments but this issue is not yet solved.

In September I withdrew my first earning on Fiverr through Paypal but my account was not approved so they gave me 30 days time but I failed to complete the procedure in 30 days and they returned the payment to Fiverr but when i contacted CS they said they would be contacting the concerned team but its been 1 week and they have not given me any update.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ??

PLEASE HELP…

P.S Now my Paypal account is perfectly fine i can send or receive payments but this issue is not yet solved.

i contacted CS they said they would be contacting the concerned team but its been 1 week

Customer Support are extremely busy at present and can take up to 10 days to respond.

Archived