Fiverr Community Forum

PayPal stopped in Turkey! I need urgent help for using a Payoneer account

Hi Everyone!

I have a question about the Bank Transfer method through Payoneer for withdrawing my revenue.

I live in Turkey and as of the 6th of June PayPal will stop inTurkey and I won’t be able to use it anymore. And the only way I have left is Payoneer.

I applied for a Payoneer account a few days ago but they haven’t responded yet. I know it takes a while but I wanted to know before hand what to expect from this service.

So based on your experience as sellers OUTSIDE the US I would appreciate it if you answer my questions.

• How long does it usually take to be approved for a Payoneer account? And is there a chance they might decline my application? If yes what might be the reason(s)?

• I won’t need the debit card, so is there additional fees for withdrawing money from the Payoneer account to my local bank account here in Turkey? And can I withdraw in US dollars instead of the local currency?

• And it would be great if you tell me about any additional fees for using Payoneer that I might encounter.

I contacted the support center of Payoneer and they did not respond, so I’m guessing their support is not that good and I won’t be able to get efficient help from them. This is why I asked my questions here and it would be great to have some answers.

Thank you in advance!

Payoneer solved my question in 5 minutes. I guess you should contact them through phone and it is the best way.

If Turkish banks offer bank accounts in US dollar then you should be able to withdraw in $.
Like in India you cannot withdraw US dollar from anywhere but in my country (Uzbekistan) I could withdraw in $. So withdrawing in $ is related to your bank account.

Call them directly between 6am - 6 pm EST.

Thank you that was really helpful.
But can I ask you how long did it take your account to be approved?

I’ve just checked, they reviewed my application in one day.
If you apply today, most probably your account will be reviewed on Monday.

Your account provide in 1 day or less check your email and payoneer account, the card arrived less 30 days and you must activate it in payoneer account (easy)

It’s been 5 days and I didn’t get a response. Does this mean that my application was declined?

under proccess i guess

It takes 4 business days.

Payoneer is a great service.
You can surely count on them…

contact payoneer support