Fiverr Forum

Paypal withdraw in progress

Hello, I have been waiting to withdraw funds from my fiverr account to my Paypal account but the button says that a withdrawing is in progress and has been like this for the last 3 days.

Please help.

Sometimes it can take a while to withdraw funds. Try contacting customer support, they have always been quick to respond. :slight_smile:

Thanks… the thing is that I didnt requested any withdrawal… I wanted to but then the button is stuck!! :frowning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I had that happen once - it seems to be an intermittent bug. I contacted CS, and they cleared it up really quickly.

Contact them and ask - good luck!

Hey I am seeing the same error “withdrawal in progress” I have funds in my account but seeing paypal button disabled. How did you get it solved ?

Hello…
I talked with the IT people in fiver and they fixed it.

How long did it take ? I mean the whole process of submitting a ticket and getting your issue resolved ?

I faced the same issue. It was resolved 36hours after I submitted a ticket and follow-up with them 3 times.

I had the same issue yesterday and it was solved within 6 hour or less.

It was fixed in like 1 day

Mine got fixed in 2 days 12 hours approx. May be because of weekend. Still not sure why this happened

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.