PayPal withdraw issue

mjensen415

Unfortunately, I can’t comment on timing for resolve the issue. If you need your funds ASAP, using a different service may be the best option. Will update here once we have more information about the PayPal withdrawal issue.

Unfortunately, I can’t comment on timing for resolve the issue. If you need your funds ASAP, using a different service may be the best option. Will update here once we have more information about the PayPal withdrawal issue.

Thank you for clarifying! I understand. 🙂

Paypal has been working flawlessly for me and I love that they now have free instant transfer into my bank. It’s a great company.

I noticed this 4 hours ago or so and immediately came to the forum to see if it’s not just me. Hopefully they solve it during the weekend.

Paypal has been working flawlessly for me and I love that they now have free instant transfer into my bank. It’s a great company.

Agreed! Also, super glad Fiverr provides other alternatives. Otherwise, I couldn’t imagine waiting for a paper check. lol

Agreed! Also, super glad Fiverr provides other alternatives. Otherwise, I couldn’t imagine waiting for a paper check. lol

Agreed! Also, super glad Fiverr provides other alternatives

Unfortunately some people only use PayPal so… That’s a problem. I was checking my funds to withdraw $$ on Monday, I do hope they fix it by then. I can’t see this taking a few days…

Agreed! Also, super glad Fiverr provides other alternatives

Unfortunately some people only use PayPal so… That’s a problem. I was checking my funds to withdraw $$ on Monday, I do hope they fix it by then. I can’t see this taking a few days…

Gotcha. Are you saying you don’t have access to another payment option? I see 3 available options. Sure, our preferred way through PP may not be available, but come Monday if it isn’t fixed how will you pivot?

Gotcha. Are you saying you don’t have access to another payment option? I see 3 available options. Sure, our preferred way through PP may not be available, but come Monday if it isn’t fixed how will you pivot?

I’m sticking with Paypal. I like how easy and free it is to use. It might take them a few days but I will wait it out.

Does anyone know if we can sign up for more than one way to withdraw funds and switch to whichever one we want as desired? Just wondering.

I’m sticking with Paypal. I like how easy and free it is to use. It might take them a few days but I will wait it out.

Does anyone know if we can sign up for more than one way to withdraw funds and switch to whichever one we want as desired? Just wondering.

That’s good. Yes, you can switch between the two payment options.

PayPal is super easy to use and definitely the best way to go for US/European citizens. Although I wouldn’t really say that it’s ‘free’. I guess for professionals based in the USA it might not be relevant but they’re making some serious money on conversion rates.

On average, I need to ‘pay’ them $250 USD a month for withdrawing my money to my bank account in my local currency. Treating it as $3000 USD/per year subscription, it’s definitely the most expensive one that I have right now 😃

PayPal is super easy to use and definitely the best way to go for US/European citizens. Although I wouldn’t really say that it’s ‘free’. I guess for professionals based in the USA it might not be relevant but they’re making some serious money on conversion rates.

On average, I need to ‘pay’ them $250 USD a month for withdrawing my money to my bank account in my local currency. Treating it as $3000 USD/per year subscription, it’s definitely the most expensive one that I have right now 😃

OMG, $250 in a month for withdrawing, It is really a huge amount of cash. I saw you’re are top ratted seller from Poland but really a big amount.

Archived