Paypal Withdrawal Limit

hardbearded996

@hardbearded996

If the 24 hours period since your last withdrawal has passed, here’s a trick that I usually do to re-enable the button and make it work. But make sure those 24 hours have actually passed since your last withdrawal.

Add to your balance page URL address: ?page= followed by any number you want, I usually go with 2,3,4, every time another number, and if it doesn’t work with a number, I try with another, and I find one where the button is enabled 😉

Tell me if that worked out for you 🙂 I reckon it has to do with the browser cache, so if this won’t work, then try clearing your cache 😉

NOTE: why I use “?page=X” ? Because in the past the balance page was paged using that parameter (now it’s all fancy and dynamic), but I got used to using that parameter over time

No. It’s not a real bug. A bug is used to describe a software malfunction of some sort.

Hope that makes sense.

No. It’s not a real bug. A bug is used to describe a software malfunction of some sort.

Hope that makes sense.

you’re right there’s a bug in my laptop but it’s not a bug it’s ant.

@hardbearded996

If the 24 hours period since your last withdrawal has passed, here’s a trick that I usually do to re-enable the button and make it work. But make sure those 24 hours have actually passed since your last withdrawal.

Add to your balance page URL address: ?page= followed by any number you want, I usually go with 2,3,4, every time another number, and if it doesn’t work with a number, I try with another, and I find one where the button is enabled 😉

Tell me if that worked out for you 🙂 I reckon it has to do with the browser cache, so if this won’t work, then try clearing your cache 😉

NOTE: why I use “?page=X” ? Because in the past the balance page was paged using that parameter (now it’s all fancy and dynamic), but I got used to using that parameter over time

Tell me if that worked out for you 🙂

OH okay okay

i’ll contact you

Archived