Fiverr Forum

Paypal Withdrawal Limit

Why it say reach my withdrawal limit 5000
but i did not reach that amount only 200

It’s a common bug I believe.

Please contact support for further assistance.

@hardbearded996

If the 24 hours period since your last withdrawal has passed, here’s a trick that I usually do to re-enable the button and make it work. But make sure those 24 hours have actually passed since your last withdrawal.

Add to your balance page URL address: ?page= followed by any number you want, I usually go with 2,3,4, every time another number, and if it doesn’t work with a number, I try with another, and I find one where the button is enabled :wink:

Tell me if that worked out for you :slight_smile: I reckon it has to do with the browser cache, so if this won’t work, then try clearing your cache :wink:

NOTE: why I use “?page=X” ? Because in the past the balance page was paged using that parameter (now it’s all fancy and dynamic), but I got used to using that parameter over time

How could the bug got here?
so i need to open my laptop and see if there’s really a bug inside?

No. It’s not a real bug. A bug is used to describe a software malfunction of some sort.

Hope that makes sense.

you’re right there’s a bug in my laptop but it’s not a bug it’s ant.

OH okay okay
i’ll contact you

How did the Ant get there?

I dunno
you’re the one telling me it’s a bug thing

Priceless chatter :joy:  

lol
well smile always guys

You can feed it lettuce and tomatoes!

don’t know what that means :triumph:

Hilarious thread :slight_smile:

The ant… feed it! Maybe that’ll fix the bug?!

oh okay
but the ant eat dead and sweet thing
ant never eat a bug how would i do that?
hmmmm

I AM VERY VERY confused how the bug got here inside my laptop hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@hardbearded996 we’re derailing from the topic - did my solution work for you? Have you tried adding something like ?page=13 after your balance page URL address? That should re-enable the withdraw button - it always works for me, but only after 24hrs after the last withdrawal