Fiverr Forum

PayPal Withdrawal not working

Hello, I have withdrawn a few times from my account now, but each time I’ve had to contact CS and tell them my PayPal button is greyed out and will not work, I have withdrawn around $350 so far and on my ‘earnings’ tab the stats say I have withdrawn nothing, I’ve contacted CS about this and 10 hours later the PP button was no longer greyed out, I then withdrew some funds and now it has been greyed out for the last 72 hours, help would be much appreciated!

Hello jackjudge,

I am sorry that you are having to face this issue again. I remember having replied to you the last time as well.

But, unfortunately, only Fiverr CS can help you out with this as it is a technical issue which only Fiverr staff will be able to fix.

The forum members here are sellers/buyers just like you. We do not have any sort of special/admin access to the site whereby we might be able to access your payment details and sort it out for you.

I know this is not the first time you’re experiencing this issue. And it can be really annoying to have to face the exact same issue more than once. But you have to understand that the only way out is by contacting CS every time you get that error.

Good luck!

Thank you for the response, I will try it again and see if the issue is fixed!

The next time you interact with CS, put extra stress on the fact that this bug is recurring every time you withdraw funds and ensure that they understand the issue.

Ask them if they could implement a better fix so that you don’t need to keep sending them a request for help every time you withdraw your money.