Fiverr Forum

⚠ Paypal Withdrawal problem today UPDATE: fixed!

Attention everyone: Currently there is a Paypal problem and the tech team is working on it. Paypal withdrawals may not work today.

Anyone else see this message lately?

Message I got from customer support:

After further review, it seems that there is an issue occurring with Paypal withdrawals. Our Tech Team is currently on this issue and working towards a resolution. As soon as we get an update on the issue, we will follow up with you on this ticket. Thank you for your patience._**

I got that type of issue before. CS told me the same thing. Clear my cache and cookies.

I recommend you this thing:

1. Logout from Fiverr Account
  2. Clear Cache and cookies
  3. Exit from Chrome completely. (make sure it’s not running in the background)
  4. Open the chrome and login into the account
  5. Try to withdraw, if it works, Good otherwise kindly wait for 24 hours.

These steps always solve my problem.
Let me know. You can try with other browsers. Just make sure to disable all the adblockers or script blockers running in the background.

I tried firefox and the same thing happened. I don’t see how it would be a browser issue. But thanks for your reply.

Faced this problem Once. it was solved automatically few minutes later.

This notice should be posted at the top of the forum today.

Please everyone check your Paypal withdrawals to see if you have this issue.

It sounds like a system issue for everyone:

After further review, it seems that there is an issue occurring with Paypal withdrawals. Our Tech Team is currently on this issue and working towards a resolution. As soon as we get an update on the issue, we will follow up with you on this ticket. Thank you for your patience._**

Thank you for sharing this!

If anyone else has experienced this please let us know. I would like to confirm if it’s for everyone or just some.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So I’m the only one who has tried to withdraw to Paypal today?

Not sure if it has anything to do with the actual Paypal company but I’ve encountered some pretty rude and intolerable Paypal representatives just recently. They were always cool to me in the past. I even had a guy remove my bank account from my own Paypal without my permission!
Perhaps they hired some new people who have no clue what they’re doing.
Sorry for the rant lol, but I’ll keep you up to date when I withdraw

Wow! :anguished: That is very bad.

Yeah! I had some weird charge on my Paypal that I didn’t do and his first suggestion was to remove my bank account. I was thinking “???” I even specifically told him NOT to touch my bank account and the next day he completely removed it off my Paypal.
I called Paypal and reported him.

But yeah, in conclusion there’s a possibility some dummy behind Paypal messed something up.

I’m having the exact same issue. It’s a bit of a relief to know that it isn’t just me. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

I have very good relationships with PayPal. I have some direct contacts so most of the time I directly call them if I got some issues. In India, according to the regulations, RBI (Reserve Bank of India, Government ministry) have made mandatory for Paypal to make an auto withdraw option by default because , According to RBI Paypal is not a registered banking institution in India . Also if it wants to keep money in the user account like normal banks , PayPal should pay the interest on the amount in the account. Paypal refuse to do so and hence it is compulsory for Paypal to transfer amount in the bank using auto withdrawal. We can’t change this option. But may be in future we could, it totally depends on the RBI policy.

@donnyvoice Yes it is donnyvoice! Did you notice this just today or has it been happening for more than today?

I haven’t tried making a withdrawal in a while.

Same problem for me! I was worried so it’s good to see that it’s a ‘global’ issue. I’ve also contacted CS about it few hours ago and they said that they’re currently working on fixing this bug.

Whew so good to know it’s not just for me. A relief. I was thinking I might have to pause my gigs until I figure this out.

The programming code to make the withdrawals is unbelievably complicated with at least 100 lines of code. I wonder if it has anything to do with this being the first day of a new year.

I typically withdraw twice a month, so I hadn’t tried it since mid-December. I’ve never had issues with withdrawing in 2 1/2 years here, so this was a first for me.

I wonder if this is happening for everyone on the entire site that uses Paypal.