PayPal withdrawal

vule97

Hi everyone, I just noticed that when I click on withdraw funds (on PayPal to my VISA card) it just says “You’ll need to add a bank account” and then “Add your US bank account”. I am not sure if I actually have ANY bank account, and I am not US citizen. I have some kind of teenage card so I am not sure if I even have bank acc. So far I always withdrawn my funds to my card but now I don’t know what to do… Can anyone help? Thank you

Are you saying this happens in PayPal after you have moved your funds from Fiverr to PayPal? If so, you would have to ask PayPal support. If not, I’m not sure I follow what you are trying to do. You could put a screen shot on an image hosting service and put a link in the forum if it’s a Fiverr issue. Be sure to block out any personal details in the screen shot if you do that.

It’s about paypal, not fiverr… Paypal wants me to add US bank account. I contacted my bank and they gave me my bank account number but it doesn’t seem to fit the requirements of PayPal. Contacted paypal twice in 3 days still no answer.

Anyone knows what should I do?

Archived