:pencil2: NEW Idea! :pencil2: What about allowing fiverr users to edit sent messages on chat?

insects44

poll  

92 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Enable editing messages!
    • It is better like it is now.

Hey guys! Do you think it will be much better if Fiverr allows us to edit sent messages?
Imagine you sent a mistake message which teases you. It’s allowed on many websites, even on Fiverr Forum, Upwork, s***e, Messenger, and why not on Fiverr chat?

What’s your idea? What do you think?
Will be happy to hear your ideas.

Please vote:

• Enable editing messages!
  • It is better like it is now.

0voters

Hate to be that pessimistic person, but I feel like this has potential to allow people to falsify evidence when they’re issues up to CS.

Even if you could edit a message, there’s no guaranteeing that the other person hasn’t seen it already. The best you can do in that case, even if you could take back a message, is just apologize and hope for the best.

Hate to be that pessimistic person, but I feel like this has potential to allow people to falsify evidence when they’re issues up to CS.

Even if you could edit a message, there’s no guaranteeing that the other person hasn’t seen it already. The best you can do in that case, even if you could take back a message, is just apologize and hope for the best.

Why not? Imagine there is an error or mistake in the text which irritates you. Why not be like Upwork, s***e, Messenger and else.

Why not? Imagine there is an error or mistake in the text which irritates you. Why not be like Upwork, s***e, Messenger and else.

I’m just saying that you could follow up with a correction just as easily. I don’t make it a habit of rereading my messages, so I don’t really get bothered by these things.

Also, as I said earlier, there’s not much point correcting messages if the other person has already seen them. And the potential for cheating the system to create false proof is too great.

That’s a great idea for upwork and the likes, where they have message history, dropbox intergration built-in, all kinds of tools and everything but the sink when it comes to communication (voice, videochat, etc)

Here on Fiverr?
It would open a can of worms.
Briefs would be altered, instructions would be added after the fact, it would only bring confusion.

I think @eoinfinnegan is right:
You can always treat the person you are talking to with respect and keep things professional. You are here on business after all, this isn’t a casual website. If you can’t keep your cool when talking to clients, a tool won’t help you.

Nah ~ I’m not feeling this suggestion at all.

Before replying to a message it’s always good to take a chill 💊 or something.
Besides, we’re humans or :zombie: (feel like it sometimes tho) typos and such are bound to happen.

I don’t sweat it, I just keep it movin’. 🦋

Guest sara19841

Nah ~ I’m not feeling this suggestion at all.

Before replying to a message it’s always good to take a chill 💊 or something.

Besides, we’re humans or :zombie: (feel like it sometimes tho) typos and such are bound to happen.

Shaking that sexy 🍑 as you go.

Archived