Fiverr Community Forum

Pending clearance not showing on available for withdrawal

My payment got cleared but not showing on available for withdrawal. I have seen a post from before but could not find a solution. could anyone help me understand what is going one. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello, without actually seeing your earnings page I can’t tell what’s going on but it might not meet the minimum amount for withdrawal. I’m not sure what that amount is.

I had a pending clearance on feb 28 and also on march 3rd and 5th and its showing that it cleared up but not showing on my available for withdrawal. which had the 32$ from last month.

the order cleared for

1 Like

They will automatically show after 15 days no need to worries

1 Like

you mean 15 days from the day it shows the order is cleared from pending?

2 Likes

Yes the blue line when completed ammout will automatically add in your withdraw box.

1 Like

From seeing that I do not see anything saying cleared. Click on “cleared”.

2 Likes

but this long, the last clear was on 26th feb its 6th march, this never took this long in the last 1 year i am using fiverr

but the blue line is already cleared and its still not added to my available to withdrawal, thats my concern :confused:

1 Like

Did you make a purchase?

Try clicking on “cleared”

1 Like

so what is order revenue then? is it not cleared or something?

Are you saying that the funds shown below, going from Feb 28 to March 5, and that add $167.6, haven’t been accounted on your available for withdrawal?

1 Like

Did you have a chargeback that needed to be paid off from earlier?

1 Like

no i have not bought or had any cancellations ever. or any negative review , I am in evaluation period to level 2 atm, is that a factor for this?

yes its not added to my available for withdraw yet.

I suggest you contact CS and explain them your situation.

This is the link for you to place the ticket with CS. Fiverr Customer Support

2 Likes

Okay i sent one lets see what they tell me thank you.

1 Like

You’re most welcome @ranan_yeasin. Please, keep us updated. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i will, this is scary tbh hahaha its freaking me out

1 Like