what is exactly pending clearence? Thanks MJ
Pending Clearance is the amount waiting to clear from a Completed Delivery.
Understanding Fiverr order status might help.
Fiverr Orders have Statuses.
Go to your Sales Area and see a row with the Statuses listed below.
- A drop down enables you to sort through the Categories.
Active (order is In Progress)
- Active Orders can also be “InComplete” if Buyer did not submit information required (the Clock will not start). Seller can use the “Nudge” feature to alert Buyer to submit required info through the “Order Page”. Once Buyer submits info, Order Status becomes “In Progess” and the Clock tarts.
Completed (order is delivered and one of the following occurss)
A) Completed by Buyer.
- Buyer accepts delivery and leaves a Positive review, a Negative review or No review.
B) Auto complete (Buyer does not accept delivery and the Order “Auto Completes” in 3 days)
Delivered (order is delivered, but Buyer hasn’t picked it up)
- Buyer can “Reject/Request Modification”. And Seller must redeliver and the cycle restarts with A or B above.
Cancelled (order was cancelled by Buyer or Seller)
NOTE: Funds are not available until;
- The order is completed (see Completed A / B above)
- And the 14 day pending period expires
– Funds available take up to 17 days (1 to 3 days + 14 day pending period)