People are ordering but not reviewing lately

crystaldayton

I’ve crafted a great delivery response which looks like something like this:

“Attached is your ______ If it’s great and you are fully satisfied please provide me with a great smashing review as it enables me me to continue to offer my services!”

You can reword it to fit your project though that’s a suggestion which will hopefully convert into more reviews!

💡 Joe

I believe this is due to Fiverr changing the review system recently. I wrote a bit about it here.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

[uPDATED] A Review of Fiverr's Review System - Buyer & Seller Perspective

Reviews are very important to how the site works. They have a huge influence, possibly the greatest single factor, on where a buyer spends their money and how successful a seller is here. With that in mind, it is imperative that all changes to the...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 43 ❤

I used to get reviews from 72% of buyers, the past 3 weeks it has been 20%

Having an excellent 5 stars rating, or 4.5 to 4.7 average rating is vital to ensure moving up in levels and consequently a high reputation then having more orders and more profit. I remember that I’ve asked 2 or 3 of my first clients in my beginnings to help me and rate my service so I can rich up my profile and courage more customers to use my services when I have many positive buyer reviews. Although I do my best to satisfy my clients and even I keep telling them after delivering the work to back to me for further support, I do forget about those few buyers who didn’t rate and review me, they represent %5 or less of total buyers in my case, I just look forward, and I feel special when a customer back to hire me again after a while he/she probably used others then decided to back to me for a reason 😉

Archived