People are unable to order my gigs. And my pageviews are astronomical :(

I have a HUGE amount of pageviews in the past two days and for some reason people can’t order my gigs apparently. Someone sent me a message that they were unable to order. They said my gigs would not accept payment.

I’ve never had so many pageviews with no orders. This has gone on for over 48 hours now. Ordinarily with so many pageviews I would have had at least 5-10 orders. :((

I have the same problem. Somebody help!

This seems to be spreading and Fiverr may not be aware of it. As far as I can tell, it is only happening when buyers use either paypal or bitcoin to make a payment. At least so far that has been the case with my buyers. Buyers are ticked and I don’t blame them. The problem is, some buyers think I’m trying to pull a fast one or something when it is a Fiverr glitch. But sometimes buyers think everything that goes wrong on fiverr is the seller’s fault.

I notified CS about it but no response. This is one situations where both buyers and sellers should notify CS if they want action.

Miscrystal, do you know if it is only happening with buyers who are using paypal or bitcoin to make payment?