People clicks but do not order

euphoriawork

Hi
Iam new to Fiverr
I just saw people have gone through my gig 20 times and I got 20 clicks but none of them orders why it is so? Does anybody have an answer to this?

Here is the link to my gigs which got many clicks

favicon-32x32.png.59b22f3f7a3aacae845e40e22b1723bb.png Fiverr.com
give-you-hollywood-type-screenplays.jpg.4c8107d684847496ee7cda356e21a844.jpg

Euphoriawork: I will give you a hollywood type screenplay for $50 on fiverr.com

For only $50, Euphoriawork will give you a hollywood type screenplay. | I'm a self-published author and I love writing different types of screenplays in genres like mystery, thriller, romance, and slice of life.I have a fantastic | Fiverr

and another one got 9 clicks

favicon-32x32.png.59b22f3f7a3aacae845e40e22b1723bb.png Fiverr.com
give-you-hollywood-type-screenplays.jpg.4c8107d684847496ee7cda356e21a844.jpg

Euphoriawork: I will write children netflix series for you for $125 on...

For only $125, Euphoriawork will write children netflix series for you. | I am an expert in exaggerating and creating suspense and drama.I will write a perfect long children's Netflix series for you episode wise season-wise which | Fiverr

What with the pandemic and many television and movie production companies operating at a much smaller capacity than normal, I simply don’t think there is much demand for screenplays. And actual television and movie production companies normally have piles upon piles of prospective screenplays that they haven’t even gone through to properly read…

image.thumb.jpg.dc7b8ad3723bda27caee784e2bd9f704.jpg
image1354×1306 230 KB

“Farah has a masters degree in literature”
image.jpg.2f7508d1d7b6f025952790f4266dd522.jpg

Iam farahnaaz Masters from English Literature. I have done Diploma in social media marketing and SEO and has much skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. i have written many fictitious fairy-tales for children before.I would love to serve you in this field as well.

• a diploma *and have many skills…

Your GIGs are filled with typos, you have nothing that SEO would pickup to show you in search. You are not using all the images and PDF file options in the GIG description and portfolio.

What with the pandemic and many television and movie production companies operating at a much smaller capacity than normal, I simply don’t think there is much demand for screenplays. And actual television and movie production companies normally have piles upon piles of prospective screenplays that they haven’t even gone through to properly read…

oh great example buddy

Archived