PEOPLE DO ALWAYS COMPLAIN ..... Don't They?

rodjordan

Some people complain “Oh…. why am getting a 1000 like on Facebook and the next day I loose 50 of them or a 100″ … Or complaining on having them from virtual account

……………………………… COME ONNN ARE YOU SERIOUS ……………………………

You just got a 1000 likes in a day for only 5 BUCKS and you don’t like it …. well here’s some news for you … do you know that these likes would cost you at least 25$ – 50$ if they’re from Facebook ads and it will take you 2 weeks to get them … adding to that you’ll find out that half of them are from virtual accounts.
So be happy with what you get for only 5 BUCKS and ENJOY YOUR

If you promise someone a certain number and that number doesn’t hold true, you are in the wrong. If you promise someone “real” items and you really give them fake/bot/virtual items, you are in the wrong.

On the other hand, if you describe exactly what they get and they get what you promised and you aren’t violating the Terms of Service of any site - you are in the right. Your example of Facebook likes is a bit problematic, since as far as I know, fake ones violate the FB Terms of Service.

When someone gives you a thousand like or hit … then it must artificial intelligence program or tools who are doing that… so sometimes there could be errors that accrues in the process or after that which could be sorted out peacefully with the vendor … but most of the vendor emphasis that there isn’t any revision or extra payment for revision … regarding your Facebook policies … once I was watching 'the daily show" of Jon Stewart and it was about that … where they found that at least 25% of the Facebook likes you get are usually virtual and it was like they were accusing Facebook for doing that to spend your money without you knowing it …
anyways thank you for the argument 🙂

It doesn’t really matter what was on Jon Stewart or any other statistics site. What matters is that it’s against the Facebook terms. That’s not “my” policy. I don’t care what happens with Facebook likes on other people’s pages. I do know that people who buy them in high numbers usually get… Well, rather than having my own word bleeped out, I’ll just say that most people who buy them lose them and many get their social media accounts banned. People who sell them know that, too.

There are two things you are telling a buyer on Fiverr when they make a purchase. One is what is written in your gig description and you can spin that any way you want, but if you don’t deliver that, you’re in the wrong.

The other thing that buyers assume (often incorrectly) is that what you are selling is legal and doesn’t violate the Terms of Service of this site or any third party site. A buyer might be mistaken and really should be careful. Still, people who take advantage of foolish buyers by putting up gigs that are illegal or violate site terms are still wrong. Those aren’t my rules, those are Fiverr’s rules. Rather obviously, that’s the site you are on, so shouldn’t you be responsible for that?

first of all Facebook can’t NOT accept likes … and it’s not part of there rules not to accept big number of likes… I remember once I bought 3000 likes 3 years ago and they are still there.
Conclusion:

• It is not against Facebook rules.
  • It stays there forever.

FYI : I don’t do that, and I don’t put the rules either, Neither you.

Nice to argue with you 🙂

• 1 month later...

I don’t mean to be rude… but, I do… what drugs are you smoking man, where you live in a world where you buy friends?? Or Likes… Or subscribes? I mean think about it for a second, does that not sound like the dumbest thing in the world?

Here you are, instead of impressing people with a real talent or service, instead of EARNING real people to watch your stuff, you think ‘buying’ them solves the problem faster??

No… and I’ll tell you why.

People LIKE you… or WATCH you because they love your material, and they are invested in YOU as a person because something about you INTERESTS them enough for them to keep tabs. …BUYING “Likes” is usually fake, and even if it IS a real person, they aren’t watching any of your stuff, they aren’t providing word of mouth, they aren’t supporting you. THEY’RE EMPTY NUMBERS MAN…

They hurt you, rather than help you… because now you have 2,000 extra people who aren’t engaging with your work. Do that on Fiverr here and you’ll end up hurting your conversion rating.

Common Sense. think about it.

I have to tell you that you are very good in writing “lines” and maybe you should consider some Psychology analysis as well.
But here’s the real deal “as you are good in writing lines … which I admit and assure you that … I am good in dragging traffic and attention + blogging in common people language”

FYI I work in freelancing jobs on other platforms as well.

THEREFOR I DON’T NEED TO SWIM

So you’re successful on other freelancing platforms. Does this mean you also like to fill their forums with threads on why they should hire newbies, too?

I mean, really successful people don’t whine about these kind of things anywhere, because they’re super busy or something.

You might like to consider the implications of “not waving, but drowning” in this case.

Archived