Fiverr Forum

People in "request gigs" never reply

So basically, I just hit the Level 1 mark, I was so happy, but since that day I never got orders anymore. That would be another topic, but because I don’t get orders anymore, I decide all the time to contact the people in the “REQUEST GIGS” section on the lower right side of the website. I have done a lot of them since about two to three weeks ago, but I never get reply from those people. They don’t even reply if they don’t want my offer. Anyone have suggestions for this?

Thanks!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Keep trying, you’ll get replies sooner or later. :slight_smile:

Most gig requests here are more than 2 weeks old. They keep on recycling and appearing on the “request gig” page. The buyer won’t just “remove” it even when he’s gotten what he’s looking for.

Reply to @soldierdollar: Yes that’s true. I think most of them are new, and once they get what they need, they either never come back or they don’t realize they need to remove the requests. So the old ones just continue to rotate.

Reply to @musiclover: Ohhhh. That explains it! Thank you so much! That’s why I notice a lot of Requested Gigs repeating. Thanks again!

Reply to @stanminishow: No problem. :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: Yeah, people use to do it a lot. I always bypass them. I haven’t seen a lot of it lately or maybe I just don’t notice.

Reply to @vedmak: LMAO! IKR. I don’t know why people offer writing services while their message and or description contains numerous errors. I requested a gig once and this guy contacted me and I told him I wouldn’t hire someone who couldn’t successfully send a simple error-free message. He appreciated the advice though.

I constantly scan the gig suggestions and send out PMs to people. It’s true that most don’t reply, but I do get a few. Then again, normally I’m just trying to be helpful and not necessarily get them to buy anything.

Same thing happened to me once I reached level1. The worst part is as soon as I contacted the first buyer , I got my message disabled for spam and in 10 minutes , I lost level1.

I am yet to get a feedback to my complaint after 6 days.

Reply to @jcdino789: Wow, that’s crazy!

Keep trying, you’ll get replies sooner or later. :slight_smile:

Most gig requests here are more than 2 weeks old. They keep on recycling and appearing on the “request gig” page. The buyer won’t just “remove” it even when he’s gotten what he’s looking for.

Reply to @soldierdollar: Yes that’s true. I think most of them are new, and once they get what they need, they either never come back or they don’t realize they need to remove the requests. So the old ones just continue to rotate.

Reply to @musiclover: Ohhhh. That explains it! Thank you so much! That’s why I notice a lot of Requested Gigs repeating. Thanks again!