Fiverr Forum

People keep advertising in the buyer requests?!

When I’m slow on gigs coming in, I always check the Buyer Requests. Today I noticed that all of them today are people advertising their gigs, especially in the writing/editing category. Does Fiverr even monitor this, or do they let this slide? It’s become extremely annoying, and I can’t even find a request from an actual buyer anymore. Anyone here agree?

Yes. and its really annoying , New sellers like me will suffer because of this, whenever i go there to send my offers to buyers i cant, there is only sellers advertising their gigs more then buyers asking for services :frowning:

Where do you even find the Buyer Request anymore?

yes more sellers doing promotion in “Buyers Request” section. its not good. fiverr need to care about this issue

I have only been on fiverr for about four months and the only once have I ever got a gig through the buyer request.

Also recently in my opinion the Buyer request page consist evenly of seller advertising as well as buyer advertising.

There has been a noticeable reduction of Sellers promoting themselves lately. There has also been a decline in Sellers making offers. At least in the Graphics Category.

Reply to @youtubefun:
Haha, well said.

This is an extremely difficult thing for me in the vintage designs as well i have to go through tens of these idiots before i can find a Genuine buyer request that has anything to do with me.

These people cant even write properly and that makes my heart and head hurt.

I was browsing the writing section last week. There were more sellers advertising there than buyers!!

There should be a report button.

Hellow yam goody riter, will to hire me pleasingly?

So yew rite pritee gud?

yas! pleaseee ordering now, u wile be more than satisfyd!

I know I’ve told you this before, but your forum posts are seriously entertaining!

I will writing you much good dear!

Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

So oederr my gig tadoy or tmororw, peslae.

Hey I saw that on Facebook too!

Good gig idea, there’s loads of idiots who can’t mess up a word.

It’s also filled with ridiculous requests like asking to hack Facebook, how to set up phishing scams, send music demos to popular artists, how do I make a million dollars, etc. If anything it’s the greatest source of amusement, hence why I devoted a thread to it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I will help you make a million dollars. First, you have to give me $779 dollars for my interactive webinar course which is also available in PDF format.

But wait! There’s more!

I will also give you my “Secrets of VSL Marketing” ebook which reveals the top secrets that gurus everywhere are shitting their pants about–they tried to ban it! JUST $2 EXTRA!

YET MORE? AM I CRAZY?

I’ll also give you a the secrets of the sherpas. Absolutely free. This is a top secret Tibetan karmic juju juice that literally nobody has heard of and you can start changing your destiny right now.

[YES! I WANT TO BE RICH AND SUCCESSFUL!]
[NO, I HATE SUCCESS]

Can I have the money now please? Thanks.

I have sent you the $, can you please send me a million $ now, sorry I’m a buyer who refuses to read and reads things how they see fit, if you don’t send me the million $ I will crack a tanty and post my disgust in the Buyer Requests market, hoping anyone will see it and help me out, if not I will just go back to spamming it with my shoddy services that no one will reply to because I’m not smart enough to realize that only competing sellers look at it! I am dumb, I can’t read, please buy my gigs but send me that million first! :stuck_out_tongue: