Fiverr Forum

People Manipulate Orders

Hello all,

I’ve faced some issues these days. I want to share my experience to you. I want you to be aware of that kind of buyers.

1. A few days ago a buyer has ordered one of my gig. I have delivered the gig. After that he’s asked an additional work for free and he’s threatened to cancel order. I didn’t do a work for free. Than give wrote me, he would write a negative review unless i did i work for free.

As a result, he wrote a negative review which was delivered without any mistake. I wrote cs, and they said they couldn’t do anything for reviews.

1. Yesterday a buyer has ordered one of my gig. I have delivered the gig. Than she asked an additional work and paid for it. For 2 days she did not send the requirements for additional works. Now she canceled the order because she said she couldn’t send requirement. However, fiverr cancel whole order which i deliver before.

So i understand that there is a bug on Fiverr.

1. Buyers order a gig what they need.
  2. They get their order what exactly they need.
  3. They order extras and don’t send requirements for days. (this is their way to get their money back)
  4. Than you ask for requiremenst and they say they can’t send it and cancel the order.
  5. Fiverr cancel the order and give back their whole money.

What is result? They get their work and do not pay any money.

1. Buyers order a gig what they need.
  2. They get their order what exactly they need.
  3. They ask free work and threaten you with a negative review.
  4. If you do not do a free work, they will give a negative review.
  5. Than you ask buyer give a positive review and you will do a free work for this.
  6. Fiverr can’t do anything this reviews!

Is that fair?

Sellers always lose with bad buyers

When order was already completed and sent, how could she cancel the order?

She wrote me that she couldn’t send the requirements and ask for cancellation. I did not accept, she asked again and again. So i confirm the cancellation. CS do not help seller for this issue. There should be an option for cancellation. We should only confirm ancellation for extras because i have already delivered the work.