People Offering to "Buy" My Fiverr Account

bookreviewstew

Okay, this is the second time this month that I have gotten a message thru Fiverr from someone trying to buy my account, offering me $200 and telling me “You can just start another fiverr account”. Should I report these people? I simply replied, “Uhh I make $4500 a MONTH from my fiverr account, I wouldn’t sell it for $10,000 - let alone $200.” Not sure what they even want to do with my account - I hope I don’t get hacked!

I can’t understand why you thought twice!

Sell it, Sell it! 🙂 kidding - don’t you dare! ( You’ve worked 2/half years for it 🙂 )

If something like this would happen to me I would not report it to fiverr but just report as spam.

It’s not worth the wait, of course these people are kids and are playing around… Terminating that account will lead to them creating another and doing the same thing over again. Simply report as spam.

ON YOUR OTHER QUESTION. If you see any strange activity on your account, change your paswword imm. If you feel that someone has hacked in. QUICKLY transfer your funds to your paypal account imm and then report!

Best of luck

🙂 Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014

Archived