People who are in this platform for more than a year

braipure

Hello all,
I am seeing that everyone lately is complaining about their low sales, and down stats. Since I have joined 10days back I have absolutely no idea how frequently people get sales here, so my question is- Is this the time of the year where Not much sales happen? Or anything has changed here that is affecting the sales?
I have made no sales yet and wondering if I should be around or look for something else. Please somebody help me out here with this.
Thank you 🙂

There are plenty of people who are complaining/expressing their concerns about not getting sales etc, on the other hand there are a lot of people who get orders daily.
I am doing pretty good this month myself.

Even the best sellers can get no orders, and then new people can get
bombarded with gigs.
It really depends on how good your gigs are, how much you are promoting your gigs, and in some cases, a bit of luck.

There are plenty of people who are complaining/expressing their concerns about not getting sales etc, on the other hand there are a lot of people who get orders daily.

bombarded with gigs.

It really depends on how good your gigs are, how much you are promoting your gigs, and in some cases, a bit of luck.

Agree, I need to work on my gigs. I don’t see it much effective, I am still learning and improving them. Talking of promotion, well I have gig about translation and people in my social sites know the language as good as I do and they are not dealing with anything where they need my translation service. Guess I have to wait for buyers request and good luck to turn around

Are you marketing and promoting your gigs

Can you Tell them Which ways you use to Market Or Promote Your Gigs 🙂

Can you Tell them Which ways you use to Market Or Promote Your Gigs 🙂

I do not share the specifics of HOW I market, promote or maintain my gigs. How I do these things, might not be how you need to do them. As far as the advice I tell others, you can read what I have already written – all over the forum. I’m not going to re-write my plethora of advice here. The forum holds many gems of knowledge. You can easily find them by reading what has already been written. 😉

Sales are low from February for me it is like 50%

Most of my regular clients are on their vacation. I thinks that should be the reason. But not sure. This was same for me last year

That’s really hopeful @designeranu I am hoping to hings would pick up soon I really want to start up with some work soon. Thanks for you feedback

bombarded with gigs.

bombarded with gigs.

For me once I got a good number of 5

There are no strict rules about selling frequency. I had periods when all I did was working all day long and periods when I had nothing to do for a week or two.
A magical formula for success- there is no such thing. In my personal experience, it is more about doing little things that increase your chances for exposure and selling than about doing one thing that will somehow make your gig sell.

If you are new here:

Read your gig description.
Think about would you buy your own gig.
Be honest with yourself.
Fix it.
Be honest with yourself.
Fix it.
Be honest with yourself.
Fix it.

Guest dan60559

There are no strict rules about selling frequency. I had periods when all I did was working all day long and periods when I had nothing to do for a week or two.

A magical formula for success- there is no such thing. In my personal experience, it is more about doing little things that increase your chances for exposure and selling than about doing one thing that will somehow make your gig sell.

If you are new here:

Be honest with yourself.

Fix it.

Be honest with yourself.

Fix it.

Be honest with yourself.

Fix it.

Sage advice. Things certainly ebb and flow…

If you are new here:

Be honest with yourself.

Fix it.

Be honest with yourself.

Fix it.

Be honest with yourself.

Fix it.

True that… I see good number of increase in stats when I made changes in gigs. But still surprised to see many people with not so great gig description has good lined up projects. So I feel a certain kind on description works for particular group of buyers.

Archived