Perfect time to publish a gig!

I am very much confused about when I should publish my new gig. I have read many article and all are the post didn’t say the same thing. Some of them are say the perfect time to create a gig is mid night, other says morning and so on…

So I just want to know what is the perfect time to create a gig and get more real traffic.

Thanks

That’s a myth. There is no perfect time. New gigs take a while to even show up in search. It’s unpredictable, even if the time did matter.

time can’t do anything, you have to do everything by your self.

Hi,
There is no time to publish new gig,even i did at many times but there is no effect of that.and you can see your gig rates after 24 Hours.and i think you have to more focus on gigs decription,offer,title picture.Thanks

Hello, You can create Gig any time. Thanks

There is not any fix time, you can create & publish it anytime.

The perfect time to publish a gig is as soon as you create a perfect gig (well, as close to perfection as possible: with an attractive photo, well-written description, and offering something you’re really good at). :slight_smile:

ROFL :smiley: If the perfect time is mid night, there is morning in other time zones at that time. So what about them?

Right NOW is the Perfect time to publish a gig!

well , this needs to go right in my Fiverr Myths list just under “Make a profile with a Girl as a pic” and just above " Fake you country of origin " Magic Spells.
Thank you for making such a healthy environment look like Medieval sorcery contest =)

Thanks to everyone :slight_smile:

@nahid21 you can create a new gig anytime. but it can take sometimes to show up on the search. Dont mind about the time of the day or night. Just create a new gig regardless of time

I just googles it and found about this, now i know It’s always a good time, sooner the better.

This is my first time hearing such, where are these articles you read? You can publish a gig at any time.That doesn’t have any effect on traffic

I didn’t know there was a “perfect time” to post a gig. I don’t think the time will affect at all.

Are you promoting your gig in a forum thread?

It’s been 1 year, let this thread sleep… :grin:

Lol don’t blame me, it popped out as new to me, so I replyed. If it bothers you, maybe you can ask a moderator to delete it ro to close it.

I am not blaming anyone. :grin: