Personal bad experience with my client 2019

I got a order some days before. The client is USA person. I have a good experience about US person that there mind and communication is very good. First time i complete his order in the end of the day and i send his all file that he want.
When i check his profile, I saw he is a second person. I mean he catch the work and make a project to finish someone.
After some time he said give me the revision. I again sand his all file with revision.
After some time he said again give me some revision and I given all file … again.
Next day the client said you don’t sand Vector file (ai). But i send all file .I send him screen short just prove.

After some time the client said cancel the order
i told him why i cancel the order sir, if i cancel the order it will be bad effect of my account. if any fault of my work please i will change.
The client you don’t send ai file. Then i send again screen shot.
Then after some time the client send me a bad feedback and 1 star review.
I surprised and ask the question my client why you do like that…?

But the client is gone…I understand one-thing that, when you get more order and making good then some of a person will try to bad effect your account.
You can check my account now what happen. Now all good of my account, i solved it.
so, friend be careful about this client.
Thank you.

I got a order some days before. The client is USA person. I have a good experience about US person that there mind and communication is very good. First time i complete his order in the end of the day and i send his all file that he want.

When i check his profile, I saw he is a second person. I mean he catch the work and make a project to finish someone.

After some time he said give me the revision. I again sand his all file with revision.

After some time he said again give me some revision and I given all file … again.

Next day the client said you don’t sand Vector file (ai). But i send all file .I send him screen short just prove.

i told him why i cancel the order sir, if i cancel the order it will be bad effect of my account. if any fault of my work please i will change.

But the client is gone…I understand one-thing that, when you get more order and making good then some of a person will try to bad effect your account.

You can check my account now what happen. Now all good of my account, i solved it.

Thank you.

Now all good of my account, i solved it.

How did you solve it?

Thank you.

Now all good of my account, i solved it.

How you solve it? fiverrr support removes your bad review?

This same happened with on my first order,i completed the project then Buyer tried to cancel the order but i declined,i was asked him for what reasons you are going to cancel the order, he did not respond. I even offered him Unlimited revisions But…

Archived