Personal experience ( 0$ to $1.5k - $2k / month )

webdesigner3651

dear, readers

i have been working here from around 1 year, and now i’m on top in my section ( landing page ) with highest positive ratings, on that time when i was doing start ( in beginning ) i was little nervous because i had no any sells for long time, few buyers were using buyer section but i never used that because i didn’t see good opportunity in website development on that time but now i strongly recommend that for newbies, i did face disappointed many times during order cancellation, e.t.c, so that’s why i strongly recommend to read and understand all terms and conditions first because i did mistake and you shouldn’t do that of-course

i just want to do suggest few basic things for newbies, which i did and doing now also

• be original don’t copy others description, gig image, e.t.c ( ya, you can definitely get idea, inspirations, e.t.c )
  • be patient work smartly not hardly
  • be polite always with your buyers
  • try to respond asap, if you can
  • always try to learn new concept
  • don’t compare yourself with anyone ( because it will help you to become best and unique )

there is a error in my username, so you can view my profile from here - https://www.fiverr.com/webdesigner365

kindly ask me, if you have questions

thank you so much

regards,
WD365

dear, readers

i have been working here from around 1 year, and now i’m on top in my section ( landing page ) with highest positive ratings, on that time when i was doing start ( in beginning ) i was little nervous because i had no any sells for long time, few buyers were using buyer section but i never used that because i didn’t see good opportunity in website development on that time but now i strongly recommend that for newbies, i did face disappointed many times during order cancellation, e.t.c, so that’s why i strongly recommend to read and understand all terms and conditions first because i did mistake and you shouldn’t do that of-course

i just want to do suggest few basic things for newbies, which i did and doing now also

• be original don’t copy others description, gig image, e.t.c ( ya, you can definitely get idea, inspirations, e.t.c )
  • don’t compare yourself with anyone ( because it will help you to become best and unique )

there is a error in my username, so you can view my profile from here - https://www.fiverr.com/webdesigner365

thank you so much

regards,

WD365

Congratulations, that is really fantastic!

100% positive reviews too - well done and best of luck with your second year here.

To anyone wanting to visit the OP’s profile, remove the 1 from the name as this is a forum bug for some users.

I’m glad to know that , Congratulation ! Fantastic !

But it seems your account is no longer available. can you share more about why your account is no longer available in fiverr ? checked your profile link but seems it’s say

" The user account you are looking for is no longer available. "

Sharing is caring , karma is best to give best !

Clarification : It’s all about knowledge improvement & information purpose.

But it seems your account is no longer available. can you share more about why your account is no longer available in fiverr ? checked your profile link but seems it’s say

Remove the “1” from the username, you will get it.

dear, readers

thank you so much

regards,

WD365

be polite always with your buyers

This one is the reason behind my all repeat buyers.

" Kill the customer with your kindness"

exactly 🙂

dear, there is a error in my username, i did contact for support, that will fix soon, you can see my profile here - https://www.fiverr.com/webdesigner365

thank you so much for your suggestions

Archived