Personal voice/video chat for sellers to buyers

I am in the development part of Fiverr since I dev apps and websites etc…I often have issues communicating with buyers because either they don’t know what exactly they are saying, or I can’t figure out what exactly they want.

I know it’s against TOS to provide buyers with email or ask them for email UNLESS IT’S NEEDED FOR THE GIG etc…I was thinking about sending them a link to appear.in for video chat to end all the confusion but I don’t want my account in trouble.

The weird thing is since i do tech I have a gig where I do remote support…This includes logging into client PC…I’ve even chatted with one while removing viruses etc from their PC.

Can the devs at fiverr implement a personal chat for us sellers so we can have a sandbox conversation with our potential buyers? It doesn’t have to be video…it can be only audio. But I believe this would really skyrocket fiverr over the other freelance platforms out there.

Bad idea. You should develop your conversation skill. Instead of demanding this if you can’t talk to them in message how would you do conversation with them in video.