Personal website linked with fiverr

key_creations

Hi fiverr seniors!
I would like to ask you a simple question how to link my personal website to fiverr. I made this account a month ago there was an option to link at that time but my website was not ready at that time, Now its ready but I cant find a way to connect it to fiverr. please help me out on this

thanks
key creations

• Like 8

Hi fiverr seniors!

I would like to ask you a simple question how to link my personal website to fiverr. I made this account a month ago there was an option to link at that time but my website was not ready at that time, Now its ready but I cant find a way to connect it to fiverr. please help me out on this

thanks

key creations

Hello, there is no official way to link your website to Fiverr. You can do that on the Fiverr forums, but not on Fiverr itself. Fiverr only allows a handful of links to be placed on your gigs, which you can see here:

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

Do NOT link to your own website on Fiverr. That is an easy to way to get a warning from Fiverr themselves.

Kind regards,

Arrigo

• Like 9

Hello, there is no official way to link your website to Fiverr. You can do that on the Fiverr forums, but not on Fiverr itself. Fiverr only allows a handful of links to be placed on your gigs, which you can see here:

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

Do NOT link to your own website on Fiverr. That is an easy to way to get a warning from Fiverr themselves.

Kind regards,

Arrigo

Hi there!

I had the option to add a website when I put my first gig up, to get the progress bar to >=70%. Like you, I can’t see anywhere to edit that information.

One way to do it might be to delete your gig so that you have to do the whole ‘become a seller’ process again, but that would seem a little excessive as you’ve got reviews on your gig which you obviously wouldn’t want to lose.

If that is the only way to change the info, perhaps message CS to find out if there’s an easier way?

Added:

It’s now part of the requirements when you start selling, but yes, it shouldn’t be shared anywhere else within Fiverr. 🙂

• Like 5

Hi there!

I had the option to add a website when I put my first gig up, to get the progress bar to >=70%. Like you, I can’t see anywhere to edit that information.

One way to do it might be to delete your gig so that you have to do the whole ‘become a seller’ process again, but that would seem a little excessive as you’ve got reviews on your gig which you obviously wouldn’t want to lose.

If that is the only way to change the info, perhaps message CS to find out if there’s an easier way?

Added:

It’s now part of the requirements when you start selling, but yes, it shouldn’t be shared anywhere else within Fiverr. 🙂

Thank you so much for your reply.

• Like 5

• 3 years later...

I just signed up for fiverr and it clearly asked me to add a website somewhere. I added my business website but then changed my mind and want to change it to a different but cannot find where in the world that was. If this website is not public then i don't care much but i don't know why they asked for my website and where that information is. May have to contact them because no one on the interwebs seems to know the answer

• Like 5

• 5 months later...