Fiverr Forum

Pet Peeves---Got Any?

I thought that I would start a little thread about pet peeves. Everyone on this forum—buyers and sellers alike—seem to have some. Just to keep it manageable, I would like to keep it to 3. So… What irks you to no end? Or,at least to a bottle of beer?

I’ll start. My pet peeves can really be wrapped up under the word ‘unkind’ but, to break it down for you…

My 3 biggest pet peeves on Fiverr are:

1. Bullies
  2. Snobs
  3. Rude People

And you?

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to CHIT CHAT.

Reply to @kissreviews:

Pizzelle? You must be Italian. I adore pizza and any variations thereof… I actually thought you were a writer. I am always looking for someone to put a fresh spin on my new product descriptions and what not.

My biggest pet peeve in general are ill-mannered people.

1. The Screamers
  2. The 7 a.m. Lawnmower Man
  3. The Interrupters

:wink:

P.S. And people who don’t read directions (ahem, me). I guess my pet peeves aren’t Fiverr-related!

Reply to @kissreviews:

Ohhhh lawdee… Am I ‘ever’ in the category of the people who don’t read directions. It get’s me into trouble a lot. :O)

I had to go back in and edit after I saw the rest of your sentence …on Fiverr. Haha! I’m my worst enemy.

Reply to @kissreviews:

I actually find you to be rather sweet. Makes me wanna buy whateva it is you’re selling. :wink:

Reply to @pearlsant: Well, dang. That was awful nice of you to say. If you’re a writer, I’m your gal! Or I could send you a pizzelle. That’s all I’ve got. :wink:

It’s my kind friend, @pearlsant! And you’ve summed up my Fiverr pet peeves perfectly.

Bullies: bottom of the food chain, IMHO L-)

Snobs: will drown when it rains because their noses are so far up in the air L-)

Rude People: when they die, their hell is to continually find themselves at the back of the line, no matter how many times they cut in~! L-)

Reply to @celticmoon:

Ahhh…my friend 'celticswoon’

How are you and you are so right about their being in the back of the line; hopefully they will be waiting for something that gives them diarrhea!

=))

Aaaaa! You’re cracking me up!

“And after that they’re always at the back of the line to the bathroom!”

Reply to @celticmoon: Let’s hope their stall has no toilet paper… >:)

Reply to @pearlsant: I am Italian. And I tinker with words. I love your gigs!! I’m all over the zombie playing cards. Wowza.

Reply to @kissreviews:

I noticed the tinkering in Dumb Charades. Very impressive word play… I’ve since learned that a pizzelle is some sort of cookie. Is that correct?

I will be shopping for all sorts of interesting decks in June. If there is any other genre—zombie duly noted—that piques your interest, let me know and I will get around to showcasing them in a gig. :wink:

Reply to @pearlsant: It’s only the most awesome cookie in the (my) world! Though, I make cheaters. Until my Zia hands over the family iron, mine are baked in an electric contraption. Still, they’re delicious. Haha, I must be hungry going on and on about cookies.

I’ll think on the cards! And I’m going to pick up a pack of the zombies while they last. Maybe it’ll tie me over until the Walking Dead starts back up. Sigh.

snobs, unfriendly people

Reply to @kissreviews: You, are a rock star! :stuck_out_tongue: I used to watch WD but lost track of it after season 1…definitely don’t know what happened at the prison, etcetera. I am going to have to subscribe to Netflix to catch up! I have also been watching Bates Motel on Hulu…the free trial ended so now I have to do NF to catch up there too.

If you ever have a “I will send you some pizzelles” gig, I am all over it! :wink:

Reply to @misscrystal:

I couldn’t agree more. Treat others as you would want to be treated…provided that they are not being an a** to others.

Reply to @blackfolder1: You should give him something that looks like you went to bed and checked back later too! :))

Reply to @kjblynx:

IKR? It really irks me when people post discussions seeking advice and when others take the time to answer the person’s questions the OP does not respond to thank them. Totally rude. :-q

Inversely, thanks,kjblynx, for all of your wonderful advice on the forum. You always know what you are talking about and you offer really valuable information. Why aren’t you a Sheriff yet??

Also, you can post about anything that irks you with this discussion and if you want to put in the effort to post more, you rock! :slight_smile:

The seller that today, right in the middle of me ordering his 24 hour express gig… told me he was going to bed and he’d talk to me later.