Fiverr Community Forum

Petition for the return of the feedback system

After the backlash yesterday, they should bring back the old rating system, and at least inform us on their next blind review step, is it going to stay like this or not

8 Likes

Totally agreed!

Only way to fix this blunder is to revert back to old rating system. For me as a full time freelancer on Fiverr, there is already a lot to be worried about, there is no need of this new headache of blind reviews.

7 Likes

Fiverr, please go back to the former review system. It is simply impossible for sellers to leave meaningful feedback when we cannot see the buyers’ reviews. I agree with the previous members who have signed this petition—this is the change that might lead me to move to another platform, and I have been a very faithful Fiverr seller since May 2014. Please listen to us on this one!

11 Likes

Bring back old Thumbs up or Thumbs Down feature! That was so simple. You either like it, or don’t like it. Don’t overcomplicate it.

8 Likes

I just want the former review system back! thanks!

6 Likes

We are agree with edmupdaily and all other sellers.

How can we give review to buyer without know what they write about us?

Please everyone check it out this reply by wp_kid.

And “Buyer and Seller Reviews” guideline by Fiverr.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/buyer-and-seller-reviews

This is totally unfair. Fiverr, you must have to disable your new feedback system.

6 Likes

i leaved almost to here 2 months ago after 2600+ order completed :smile:

4 Likes

Nuff said. I’m pretty sure they’d see this post…but not quite as sure if they would do anything about it actually. Seems like we sellers here are slowly being turned into robots :robot: …only here to serve their commands and some of the “respectful” buyers

7 Likes

I support this petition. Some buyers give bad feedback without prior notice. It´s stupid to rate them 5 stars and later see they are telling shit about you. I´ve experienced this recently. Plus, if you dont give your feedback you will never be able to see their shit and reply to them, so other buyers will assume he is telling the truth.

6 Likes

I’m in… Do the right thing, and go back to the previous feedback system. Unless we can respond to buyers’ reviews after leaving our own (us making two statements), this blind review system is a failure!

5 Likes

I really enjoy working on Fiverr but this is the worse possible thing they could of implemented on the site for sellers. Please for the good of the workers change it back so we can sleep easier at night

4 Likes

I am Shahab and i want feed back modification system back to fiverr. Clients give damn by providing 3 stars in service and 4 star in recommend which totally hurt the overall review and profile.
Does fiverr really want designers to work on their platform or they just want us to be slave ?

5 Likes

@Fiverr-Social please look at this matter and resolve this issue, we need old feedback modification system back

4 Likes

I agree.

The new Blind Feedback system is ridiculous and affects the personal relationships I have built up with my clients over many years by rendering me unable to react on a personal level with their feedback.

Fiverr, please revert to the old system and protect your sellers.

6 Likes

Same here, if fiverr want us to be slaves then we won’t be working here anymore. They can get orders from customers and tell them to be designers by themselves

4 Likes

Mod if you can do us a favour & Pin this post would be gladly appreciated.

3 Likes

Yesterday two buyers finished my orders but don’t see any reviews from them when i ask from buyer for reviews they said me he already done a good review for me but i don’t see any where in my gigs i don’t know whats happening with fiverr why they don’t show me my buyers reviews

5 Likes

I REQUEST ALL

Mail fiverr customer support about this request to bring old feedback system back.

4 Likes

I’m in and replying to help get the message across! I work full time on Fiverr and now feel like I’m being bullied by my boss rather than being welcomed as a freelancer. Please change or I’m switching to another platform.

8 Likes

Agree. I think fiverr has started to like the idea of “employing” us. I am a freelancer and I am working for myself not God dam fiverr!

8 Likes