Petition to turn the Fiverr logo GREEN for St. Patrick's Day (March 17th)

eoinfinnegan

poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes, it is an international celebration that should be recognized by Fiverr
    • Yes, we love Irish people and think Fiverr should too
    • Yes, I just can't say no to you lest you set the dogs on me.
    • No, Fiverr shouldn't focus on individual countries as it looks like favoritism
    • No, The logo looks good as it is and changing the color will cheapen the brand
    • No, for religious/anti-debauchery/xenophobic reasons
    • No, I can't stand you or your dogs so I will not endorse anything you do.

• Yes, it is an international celebration that should be recognized by Fiverr
  • Yes, we love Irish people and think Fiverr should too
  • Yes, I just can’t say no to you lest you set the dogs on me.
  • No, Fiverr shouldn’t focus on individual countries as it looks like favoritism
  • No, The logo looks good as it is and changing the color will cheapen the brand
  • No, for religious/anti-debauchery/xenophobic reasons
  • No, I can’t stand you or your dogs so I will not endorse anything you do.

0voters

So you want the Fiverr logo to also be changed into a gigantic lucky shamrock with a leprechaun hat and rainbow on top of it too, Eoin?

How tacky of you. I certainly hope they don’t also add a misleading pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, as well.

wait, isn’t fiverr’s logo already rather green?

maybe we need beer bottles to make it more apparent we are honoring St. Patrick’s day? 😃

fiverr’s logo already rather green?

No they updated the Fiverr logo to BLACK now. It’s been like this for a few months.

Starting with the change of the banner on their home HQ

Straight from Fiverr server: (named:“fiverr-logo-new.png”)

fiverr-logo-new.png.e9bfd2e5cbec7ad47ee704e2927f5fa3.png

fiverr’s logo already rather green?

No they updated the Fiverr logo to BLACK now. It’s been like this for a few months.

Starting with the change of the banner on their home HQ

Straight from Fiverr server: (named:“fiverr-logo-new.png”)

4c80dc6471ca0cf437f027c7e53fad5096e63d1e.png

oh I see.

they definitely need to update their favicon and mobile app then!

thanks @djgodknows

My answer isn’t on the list. Instead of just green for St. Eoin’s Day, I want the logo to be redrawn in MSpaint, preferably freehand, and I want it to INCLUDE many shades of green. (More than 50.) I also want it to clearly include every other possible color (and all shades of each color) that can be created in Paint. It might take a while.

Guest offlinehelpers

My answer isn’t on the list.

“No, I don’t care and have better thing for Fiverr to work on than political arguments. Now get back to work so I can spend money on this platform.”

I don’t think there’s anything political about St. Patrick, St. Andrew or any other patron saint - it’s just a bit of fun - we are still allowed to have fun, aren’t we?

My answer isn’t on the list. Instead of just green for St. Eoin’s Day, I want the logo to be redrawn in MSpaint, preferably freehand, and I want it to INCLUDE many shades of green. (More than 50.) I also want it to clearly include every other possible color (and all shades of each color) that can be created in Paint. It might take a while.

As per another post floating around today, you forgot to include the dimensions. Very important. It’s the 21st century after all.

My answer isn’t on the list.

“No, I don’t care and have better thing for Fiverr to work on than political arguments. Now get back to work so I can spend money on this platform.”

No, I don’t care and have better thing for Fiverr to work on than political arguments. Now get back to work so I can spend money on this platform.

You sound like you must be fun at parties.

shades of green. (More than 50

Not sure if this is a request to create “50 Shades of Green”, an Irish version of a book with a similar title.

As per another post floating around today, you forgot to include the dimensions. Very important. It’s the 21st century after all.

you forgot to include the dimensions. Very important. It’s the 21st century after all.

Oh you are right, so sorry. I wanted the new logo to be 45,987,001px by 4px.

I guess the petition didn’t have enough signatures. 😏

It’s all right Eoin, you tried hard, blood, sweat & tears. 😀

e9bf38bb63a870d2159b2948ce4222f92e7f8e9d.jpg

Wear your green proudly today!

So… I am planning to go out tonight and had forgotten about this.

Must try to find a bar which isn’t filled with red-faced expats who have been drinking since 10am screeching random things in bad Irish accents and of course telling everyone that they are 1/8th Irish on their mother’s side. Good job there’s a crap Irish bar acting as a magnet for them!

Archived