Pherron Profile Picture

I have recently set up my Fiverr account, and whilst doing that I selected my profile picture. Not too long after, I recieved a notification that it had been taken down as ‘it might not be original’. However, it most definitely is. I created it myself using paint.net, and I have also used t on other social media accounts. If anyone could help me in getting this as my profile picture I would be very grateful. Thank you for your time!

I have recently set up my Fiverr account, and whilst doing that I selected my profile picture. Not too long after, I recieved a notification that it had been taken down as ‘it might not be original’. However, it most definitely is. I created it myself using paint.net, and I have also used t on other social media accounts. If anyone could help me in getting this as my profile picture I would be very grateful. Thank you for your time!

I have also used t on other social media accounts.

That may be your problem?

I’ve had similar warnings about using images I’ve created as well - just make some changes to it, or use another one. 🙂

You need to use one that does not display that message you got about it not being original. It’s no use arguing that it IS original since no one will believe you probably anyway.

have the original file of it saved on my computer in both png and the correct paint.net form. Could this be of any help as evidence?

Archived