Phew! Cricket starts tomorrow

writer99025

ICC Champions Trophy begins tomorrow. At least I will have something to look forward to for the next 18 days. Should be fun. Who is going to win? 4 equal favorites - England, South Africa, India and Australia. Two dark horses - New Zealand and Pakistan. Sorry to say, but Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have no chance. Just an objective assessment as a cricket expert 😃

ICC Champions Trophy begins tomorrow. At least I will have something to look forward to for the next 18 days. Should be fun. Who is going to win? 4 equal favorites - England, South Africa, India and Australia. Two dark horses - New Zealand and Pakistan. Sorry to say, but Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have no chance. Just an objective assessment as a cricket expert 😃

4 equal favorites - England, South Africa, India and Australia.

May be, may be not.

dark horses - New Zealand and Pakistan.

Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have no chance.

I will just say, Cricket is the most unpredictable sport EVER. You never know who going to be a TIGER or who is going to become a MOUSE. 😄

May be, may be not.

I will just say, Cricket is the most unpredictable sport EVER. You never know who going to be a TIGER or who is going to become a MOUSE. 😄

True that, sports is always like that… but then if everyone can win, just say anyone can win, why should anyone bother making predictions before any sporting event.

True that, sports is always like that… but then if everyone can win, just say anyone can win, why should anyone bother making predictions before any sporting event.

why should anyone bother making predictions before any sporting event.

Just to keep themselves and audience busy.

Well, I get paid for making cricket predictions, although not as much as some of the experts on TV 😆

They will never pay you a single penny if they dont have any FINANCIAL INTEREST in that.

I think its really great for you. You are being paid for what you LOVE to do. 👍

@writer99025

BTW, what do you have to say about Priyanka Chopra disrespecting Modiji by wearing knee-length dress in her meeting with him in Berlin?

549d35a5f1d5bb1e5768bda83b9ca897cf65a02e.png

Courtesy of dailymail.

LOL…those who want to outrage will find a million things every day to outrage about. I am busy with my articles 😆 [Just as Modi is busy with his work. He probably had no idea who this lady was before meeting her, so didn’t know what to say. LOL. He doesn’t watch movies. And he probably forgot all about it a minute after meeting her. He had a joint press conference with Chancellor Merkel later that day, for heaven’s sake, then a meeting with the Spanish Prime Minister, and today a meeting with the Russian President Putin. The PM meets hundreds of people every day. But some people have all the time in the world, so will make a mountain out of any molehill. ]

May be, may be not.

Bangladesh is a strong team in this year’s Champions Trophy and the real Black Horse is Bangladesh, because the team has Mashrafee Tamim and a young player like Shakib Mustafiz

Sorry to say, but Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have no chance.

😷

Archived